Skip to content
- 1 – 64-page rulebook that teaches how to create characters of levels 1–6 and play the game (with sidekick rules)
- 1 – Dragon of Icespire Peak, a 64-page introductory adventure
- 1 – Double-sided poster map for use with the Dragon of Icespire Peak adventure (21” × 15”)
- 1 – Four-panel, folding Dungeon Master’s screen (33″ × 8.5″)
- 6 – Blank character sheets
- 11 – Polyhedral dice
- 81 – Cards describing magic items, sidekicks, and other D&D game elements, plus a folding box to hold all the cards
- 1 – Set of codes for D&D Beyond—the official digital toolset for Dungeons & Dragons
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device